!Dreams of the Retro !Dreams of the Retro

Perfect remix!

It is truly awesome, I love it! Can't wait to release Slip 'n Slide Plus with this remix :)

Shift n Shift - Shifted Ballad Shift n Shift - Shifted Ballad

Sounds good!

The song sounds great, however the bass/drum bothers me just a bit. Maybe put it's volume down or just change the sample. I really like the song though, indeed good for them jumping people.

Triumpant Overture Final Vers. Triumpant Overture Final Vers.

Nice!

Hey Smartpoetic, I'm the creator of Jack Russell, where I first used your music in. I used "Children's March" for it. Now is my question if you could like remix or mix that song into a new one so I can use it in Jack Russell 2, I'm sorry you didn't got much credit for your music, I will improve that in Jack Russell 2. I was trying to contact you but you don't seem to have an e-mail, I also asked Tom Fulp but he didn't knew your e-mail either. Please respond, oh and I will pay you if you want. ^_^

- Kenney (Altera)

SuperTonic64 responds:

Sorry that I took so long to respond!

Anyways, I would be glad to remix the song for you! ^_^ My email address is smartpoetic@hotmail.com if you need to contact me. :)

About pay: I do need money in order to buy equipment and programs to make my music better, but just email me, and we'll discuss that matter. :) Also, email me, and tell me what you would like the song to have or sound like!(it does help when writing :))

Thanks for your time! ^_^