Jontron: Bird vs. Camel Jontron: Bird vs. Camel

Was playing the game, noticed the explosions, they looked familiar.
Upon closer inspection... I drew them, hah! Thanks for using the assets.

Great game!

MikeSalyh responds:

Hey Kenney! I hope your Land is going well! Your explosion pack is awesome. It alone was worth the $20 contribution to your Kickstarter. Cheers, mate.

Blocks Cleaner Blocks Cleaner

Just wanted to say thanks for using my graphics and font ;)

I've seen the game mechanic before but oh well, it's still addicting and it's working well. The music was a bit calm for my taste though, would've liked something energetic better. Especially because it's timed! Overall, good job.

Skilpo Skilpo

Thanks for using my graphics! Quite a fun game, unlike others I've seen using the same graphics. The controls were a bit floaty though, that made jumping on ledges a bit harder especially at level 4. Overall pretty solid!

Duck Hunt Plus Duck Hunt Plus

Should've been called Duck Hunt Minus

It's Duck Hunt, with less features (2 ducks, clay shooting) but with blood, if little round particles are considered blood. I really didn't like it because of the fact that you remade a game that has been remade numerous of times before, but make it worse.

Pros:
- Functions well
- It's still fun, although repetitive

Cons:
- Less features than the original game
- Out of place breaking glass sound

The Company of Myself The Company of Myself

Crazy!

At first I thought this just was a basic platformer but the 'ghosts' made it more interesting and the forcefields even more! Loved it!

Pros:
- Unique, well thought out idea.
- Controls well.

Cons:
- Sometimes a little to confusing...

MonsterTime MonsterTime

Monstertastic!

I loved BurgerTime when I was little, this is...even better. Yeah, constructing the monsters is better than making a burger for sure :) Good job!

Parkour Parkour Brooklyn Parkour Parkour Brooklyn

Great idea!

Wow, I really liked this idea! It's like quick events, but through a whole game. The graphics, animation and only 1 level were a downer though so try to improve there.

The Gun Game The Gun Game

First I was like -_- but then O_O

At first I thought this was a really pathetic game, untill I discovered the physics that were in there and the weapons and achievements you can unlock. Then the game became an instant hit, great job!

Effing Zombies Effing Zombies

Little bit boring...

There weren't many different zombies to attack, maybe it would've been a good idea to include 'special' zombies like in Left 4 Dead. So zombies that slow you down or explode. It's too bad it doesn't have a save option either, I closed the game at day 12 to continue later...that didn't work too well :P

Cubed! Cubed!

It's good, could be better.

The transparent boxes were confusing, also I don't understand why you didn't chose a 2D style - probably because 3D looked cooler.

The controls were a bit airy and icy.

The idea is there though, and it's good. Props for that!